How to make Sweet-and-Sour Pork
This is the recipe for Sweet and Sour Chicken or Pork. This is anther popular Japanese Chinese quick meal package. Only cut pork and vegetables and put sauce from package by Ajinomoto Cook do. Only cut pork and vegetables and put sauce from package.
The package looks like this.
About 1/2 lb, or 250g Meat (Chicken or Pork)
1 small Onion
1 or 2 Carrots*Bell pepper ————————–1/2
Pinch Salt and pepper
2TBS Potato starch
1. Cut vegetables and pineapple about 1/3 inch square size. Then cut meat almost same size as vegetables.
2. Put meat in the bowl and put salt and pepper then put egg mix together – marinate it.
3. Put potato starch in the meat bowl and you can deep fry it or put oil (2TBS) in the pan and cook it.
4. Put oil (1TBS) in the pan and sauté meat first then put vegetables. First Carrots and it getting a little softer, add rest of the plants and cook them all.
5. I use lid because I like carrots cook completely. When I put the lid, I also put half cup of water. This way, steam help cooking the carrots.
6. All ingredients are done, add Cook-do sauce. Watch out the heat, the sauce is thick and easy to burn if heat is too high.