Shrimp with mayonnaise
Ebi mayo is nick name (short name) of Shrimp with mayonnaise and you may hear this often in Japan. This is easy and very dericious recipe, you once tried, you will make it again and again.
This Shrimp with mayonnaise recipe, I didn’t deep fry shrimp but cook it in boiling water. If you want to deep fry shrimp, you should try it.
When you cook shrimp, be careful.. You destroy the taste of shrimp if you cook it too much. You should cook shrimp fast and quick. This is the secret tip of this shrimp with mayonnaise dish. You should make the sauce before you cook shrimp. Also, make this Shrimp with mayonnaise recipe just before you start eating your meal. You can use chicken or calamari instead of shrimp. You will also enjoy these ingredients. I also recommend eating shredded cabbage with this shrimp with mayonnaise recipe. It makes a nice crunch and complements the shrimp taste very well.
1/4 tsp Salt
1 tsp Sake
1/2 Egg white
2tbs Potato starch
2tbs Heavy whipping cream
pinch Salt and Sugar
1/2 tsp Rice vineger
1/2 tsp Sesame seeds
How to cut shrimp
1. Cut off head and tail. Cut back and take off black string.
2. Put salt and pepper.
1. Put shrimp in the bowl and sake and egg white first and mix it.
2. Then put potato starch last and mix it.
3. while doing this you boil the water.
4. Put marinaded shrimp in the boiled water and cook it. shrimp cook quickly so do not over cook. If you over cook it will shrink and dry. Drain shrimp good.
1. Whip the heavy whipping cream like picture.
2. put rest ingredients I the whipped cream and mix together.
3. Put cooked shrimp in the bowl and mix all together.