This is a recipe for Yakisoba noodle from package. This meal is popular Japanese noodle and very quick easy recipe. If you go to Japanese restaurant, you may find it – popular Japanese noodle. It is very quick and easy recipes, you can easily cook yourself! It is packaged food; you may find frozen section in Asian super market or your own local grocery store.
1 (3 noodles) Yakisoba package
1/2 Cabbage small
30g Meat (Pork recommend but you can put any, also ham or bacon)
1 package Bean sprouts
1. Put oil in the frying pan.
2. Cook meats first but not all the way. Because, it is thin meat, you don’t want to over cook.
3. Put cabbage and cook together.
4. Put noodle after all vegetables are cooked.
***You should have defrosted the noodles before you put them in the wok if you purchase the frozen one. If you don’t feel noodles are loosening, put half cup of water. Put lid on for about few minutes.
5. Mix all together and put the bean sprouts. Bean sprouts cook quickly, if you like very soft; you can put this when you put cabbage. I like crunchy, so I put it last.
6. Lastly, you put powder sauce and mix together.
I have a meat slicer. I use it a lot. Many Japanese cooking use very thin meat which is Philly steak cut like. (You may be able to find Philly steak cut beef at any grocery store) I start seeing Philly cut recently. I buy regular meat (steak meat) and cut it by myself.
How to cut so thin? I will write on the other page again. But easy way is freeze the meat half way, and use slicer. You can slice paper thin this way. Otherwise, it is very difficult to slice it.
This time I sliced half frozen pork chop.